(Where are my foodies and cooks at?! I’m excited to announce a new addition to the Comedy Chair team, Homestyle Eats With Love! Nelly Noms along with her fiancé, Matty Ice, will be providing scrumptious recipes that anyone can make at home. As a big love and food, I’m very excited of this addition! Be sure to follow her Instagram for additional delicious content. Bon appétit! – Kwasmoney, CEO and Chief of Content)
I would be remised if I didn’t mention my amazing fiancé, Matty Ice, and his famous slow cooked eggs for the Bagel Sammies’ recipe. Thanks again pudding for being you! Enjoy!
- Crack open four organic free range eggs. The shells should be brown. And don’t worry about the color of the yolk, the darker the yolk, the better the egg.
- Season the egg with salt and pepper.
- Stir the egg with a fork until you have a smooth silky texture.
- In a non-stick pan, heat up with some extra virgin olive oil on a low heat. Once it’s warm, add the eggs into the pan.
- (Now, patience is the key. Something I have to remind the Iceman all time! 😘) Keep the heat low and stir frequently. After about 10-15 minutes, you’ll have silk smooth scrambled eggs!
- Lastly, eat them with a bagel, like us, or on a piece of toast with some avocado. We went with an everything bagel. The possibilities are endless when pairing with scramble eggs!